Monday, December 23, 2019

HIMALAYAN AYURVEDA HERBS USED IN HAVANA, PUJA, RITUALS, GAMSHALI UTTARAKHAND VLOG 4K

In my quest to document traditional healers and herbal medicine, I visited Gamshali village. There I came across a village priest who informed about the use of some peculiar herbs in Nanda Devi Havan, which differs from traditional ones documented. It intrigued me to know more about them. Though most of them are Ayurveda medicine, it was interesting to know that, in spite of their traditional and historical use in rituals, the priest was unaware of their medicinal uses. As a routine, I had informed them about some safe medicinal uses in a bid to promote, Information exchange of traditional knowledge & to preserve biodiversity by encouraging sustainable picking. A small overview.




If you consider supporting the service you can donate on the NLAM page. NLAM is an Ayurveda repository that conducts free online courses and also audio-visual content towards Ayurveda & Yoga. Helps me keep the services free and running.

support

No comments: